Bearclaw & Turtle. WARNING: This Post Has Nothing To Do With Doughnuts or Chocolate

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bearclaw & Turtle. WARNING: This Post Has Nothing To Do With Doughnuts or Chocolate

With the exception that these finds are "sweet" to me! I hit a schoolyard for six hours straight in great weather and soft sod, yay!:hello2:

I concentrated on a part of the field that consisted of two small soccer fields enclosed by a paved walking track. Dug $11.00 in clad and a "carp load" of slaw. But among all the usual was some unusual, and welcomed items. Included were these two .925 sterling beautiful pendants. One is a bearclaw with markings on the back that are no doubt those of the Native American maker. (Still trying to research the maker. M over V?) The other is a "Honu" Hawaiian sea turtle design.
bearclaw1.JPGbearclaw2.JPG

And from the "Take Another Little Piece of My Heart, Now Baby" department...I give you this gem... I had to defib myself after unearthing it....
bearclaw4.JPGbearclaw3.JPG

Beautiful, yes, but a 10K gold plated with CZ kind of beauty. That solid gold band with the big solitaire diamond still eludes me...ugh. :BangHead:

From the Kiddie Bling department, there was the Native American pendant, the snowflake earring, the little plated ring, the teddy bear pendant, and the Wolf Scout neckerchief slide.

bearclaw5.JPG

Lastly, from the "I always find foreign money at schools" department, I present for your perusal the Mexican 100 and 10 Peso coins.

bearclaw6.JPG

Thanks for looking. I hope that your weekend gives you great weather and some cool finds. I am hitting this schoolyard again tomorrow for a few hours. Wish Me Luck! Sub 8-)

Upvote 20
Nice finds! Silver & paid lunch!
That is quite the heart breaker! Beautiful!
Maybe a defib unit should be standard equipment for us in the field! Lol!
I know what you mean, i'm also still looking for the gold band w/diamond. One day, we will find them!

Thank you MSBB, The heartbreaker was barely under the surface right at the inner edge of the paved walking track. Starting to find rings at the edges of the walking tracks more often than not now! My problem is I have to beat the hundreds of other detectorists in my area to them! Our quest for gold and ice continues....! Sub 8-)

Very well done Sub!

Thank you MSBB, The heartbreaker was barely under the surface right at the inner edge of the paved walking track. Starting to find rings at the edges of the walking tracks more often than not now! My problem is I have to beat the hundreds of other detectorists in my area to them! Our quest for gold and ice continues....! Sub 8-)

They say timing is everything! Pays to be first in this case! Lol!
We will find 'em sub, we will find 'em!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back