What's new

Beautiful coin!!!!!

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out a couple of days ago to some old houses on the Catskill Creek and dug a beautiful large cent!!! Thanks for looking hh 20160523_180227-1.webp20160523_180144-1.webp20160523_183259-1.webp20160523_183349-1.webp20160523_183123-1.webp20160522_165323.webp
 
Upvote 74
What's that thing in the fourth pic ?
 
Awesome finds! Nice
 
Nice finds is the 64 "L" variety if it is then you have a real nice coin
 
Congrats those coins are in great shape
 
I wish I dig one Largie that nice. That's about as good as they get!!!
 
Wow that's about one of the nicest large cents I've seen dug!, sweet score!
 
Fantastic large cent recovery, what a beauty! :occasion14:
 
Really 2 Beautiful coins The Large Cent and the Indian Head Penny,,
Congrats to you Coop
 
I would like to find just one in that condition! Just beautiful! Is the silver thing a brooch? What does it look like on the other side?
 
Both of those coppers are awesome. I'm guessing the IP is copper. The IP has to be a copper one due to coloring. Is other item silver?
 
Amazing copper condition! Thanks for sharing and HH ALL.
 
LC is decent, but that big silverish thing has my attention more. As others have asked, what is it?
 
Super finds. Love finding those large cents. Congratulations on a great hunt.
 
Love the LC but I too am intrigued by the silver item.
 
Great shape, good job
 
The ground was kind to those coppers for sure...nice digs, and yea...what is the silver all about?
 
That large cent is unbelievable and a couple silvers, Sweeeeet!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom