Mike from MI
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2007
- Messages
- 3,295
- Reaction score
- 2,665
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vicksburg Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Sunny and 70nis hard to beat in MI in Oct. So I hit a nearby cornfield that had a house on it in the mid 1800's. Managed a 1906 V nickel first then later got the 1888 Indian. Also got a nice crotal bell, an ornate suspender buckle, toe tap, two buttons and many misc items. Enjoyed just over 2 hours in the field. Not so fun part was they were spreading POO on the fields on both sides of the one I was hunting.
Also a couple weeks ago on my birthday I hit a harvested bean field and got one lonely penny. An 1898 IH on my birthday. I'll take it.
Also a couple weeks ago on my birthday I hit a harvested bean field and got one lonely penny. An 1898 IH on my birthday. I'll take it.
Attachments
-
IMG_3133.webp83.4 KB · Views: 134 -
IMG_3131.webp72 KB · Views: 110 -
IMG_3132.webp53.6 KB · Views: 122 -
IMG_3134.webp94.1 KB · Views: 126 -
IMG_3135.webp61.9 KB · Views: 124 -
IMG_3136.webp49.8 KB · Views: 121 -
IMG_3137.webp44.8 KB · Views: 130 -
IMG_2822.webp108.6 KB · Views: 128 -
FullSizeRender copy 5.webp78.2 KB · Views: 133 -
FullSizeRender-3 copy 3.webp76.5 KB · Views: 117








