What's new

Beautiful DirtFishin' Day

ArDirtSlinger

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
606
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
1
Location
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I haven't posted much lately as my finds have been steady but a little at a time. It's cooled off here in western Ar. and I'm trying to get out 2 - 3 times a week now.
Yesterday was absolutely beautiful ; I got out and about early , my finds yesterday were all just barely audible and deep. We haven't had any rain to speak of
in several months so the ground is dry. It was like chipping shale 10" deep and I was worried I would get in to the targets on every hole.
Hole.webp

Here is the days keepers
10-23-16.webp

As I was hunting the campsite I found in February so I thought I'd show ya'll the total finds that I consider to be period pieces:
Camp Site Total.webp
 
Upvote 24
Wow, way to "get the lead out" lol. Beautiful pieces though, love the mini balls are they post civ war? Is that why they look different? Really neat stuff thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No there all CW bullets; basically different rifles used different ammunition.. It was a Logistics nightmare..
 
Nice hunt! I like the Ringtail Sharps. They haven't shown up often for me. I only have two. Thanks for sharing

HH RN
 
Very cool, congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom