What's new

Beautiful little silver and turquoise Ring!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
9,510
Reaction score
11,223
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Elite Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I found a cool little silver ring (among other things) today!
It had a very clear signal amongst the iron trash. The AT Pro gave off a solid tone with target ID at 80 or 88 at 8" using the small 5x8" coil.
I'll leave a pic! Thanks for looking! image.webp
 
Upvote 0
Great pic of that very pretty turquoise ring find, Rusty Gold:headbang:

Nice one!

Lorraine
 
Nice find. Always cool when you can see through the bottlecap. Congrats

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Oh, that's nice.
 
Nice little ring!
 
Looks like it belongs there! Nice!
 
Thank you for all the kind words everyone and Lorraine I hope you are doing well!
 
Nice silver find...the AT can fish em out of that trash...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom