B b876549r Tenderfoot Joined Jan 1, 2019 Messages 7 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2019 #1 Need help identifying. I busted 2 different round Ricks with all these things inside. I have no Clue. If tgevpics did not post let me know, I'm new to this site
Need help identifying. I busted 2 different round Ricks with all these things inside. I have no Clue. If tgevpics did not post let me know, I'm new to this site
SeabeeRon Silver Member Joined Aug 5, 2007 Messages 2,541 Reaction score 2,396 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Cruz, CA. Detector(s) used ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2019 #2 No pix??!? Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Jan 1, 2019 #3 Well your pictures didn't come through. But Welcome To TreasureNet And Happy New Year Upvote 0