What's new

Been a horrible two weeks..

Detecto

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2016
Messages
94
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ALL PRO 13" Detech and Eclipse 950 Coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Either I have had something to do for my business or some other appointment, and the weather was wonderful, but no time to detect..

..or entire days off, but rain literally all day long..


:sad10:
 
Sometimes it just sort of works that way, beautiful weather but no time to detect. Or all the time in the world and crapola weather. Or got the time, got the right weather and all you find is pop tabs. I love the hobby anyway.
 
Last few weeks of hunts been kinda lean. My back is wondering why I keep doing it. Hope finds pick up soon.
 
it has been a great year for me so far

dude, get on disability or something, you aren't getting any younger
 
i feel ya. Last year I hunted all year found two silver and one ring. Ive found two rings and three silver the first month at it this year. It goes in cycles, man. Do what I do! I keep all my pull tabs to see all my hard work and determination and that sack is getting full and it makes me work harder to fill that damn thing. Its weird but it helps me. hahah!
 
January thru the first week of March were great, then it pretty much ended.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom