Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
21fb.jpg

Most of my hunting is older beach's, many long gone and now private. About the only way to get to them is by water. Making it a challenge each trip out. They have been very good to me the last few months, one gave up 37 gold rings in July.

Yesterdays gold came with several silver coins, stained by the brackish salty waters.
21c.jpg

Even the gold ring was tarnished bad...but cleaned up nice
21CD.jpg

And as normal a little trash..
21D.jpg

A Beautiful calm day in the water..
gpro.jpg

And the rest of this years booty..
20190911_125104.jpg

Upvote 0

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will ditto Claire's comment.....its inspiring man....thanks OBN !!

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to see you been out. I thought you were having health issues earlier this year. Nice pile of gold. How about that bracelet? Looks solid and heavy.
Thanks You....
I had to take off a few months from hunting to take care of my dad in March, April, that may have been what you seen. The bracelet is not solid, when I found it it weighed in at 29 grams, but I took it to the jeweler to have it cleaned and tested since it was not marked, which I do find alot of gold that is not marked because they were made before 1906.... When I got it back it was 17 grams of 14k and had lost weight due to the fact it had some muck inside. Still a nice 500 dollar chunk of gold. It's been a interesting year since many of the rings ......
Many Big and High K........................then some very cool dated rings.......
OBN 994..jpg .............. RD 74.jpg ..... RD64.jpg

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I will ditto Claire's comment.....its inspiring man....thanks OBN !!

Many thanks Black Bart and all who Liked and commented, Best to and Be Safe!

It won't belong on the 100, I hope..

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for sharing the pile my friend. I have only been able to get out a half dozen times in the last year and a half but have managed to squeeze out 5 golds. Anyhow, thanks again for sharing!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your living the dream...you are my hero....congrats on another great year...good luck out there.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right on brother !! I'm gonna vote banner on 100 gold ring season. I know you've kept up this kind of success rate for years and its amazing !! 100 rings or more a season deserves a banner vote in my opinion. And to get those types of results year in and year out is even more impressive, and proves it's not some blind luck or a fluke. It's a skill level and tecniche that most of us will never be able to match !! I believe the banner is very deserving for someone who can produce a pile of gold like that year after year !! Congrats on # 100 !!
You deserve a banner !!

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Right on brother !! I'm gonna vote banner on 100 gold ring season. I know you've kept up this kind of success rate for years and its amazing !! 100 rings or more a season deserves a banner vote in my opinion. And to get those types of results year in and year out is even more impressive, and proves it's not some blind luck or a fluke. It's a skill level and tecniche that most of us will never be able to match !! I believe the banner is very deserving for someone who can produce a pile of gold like that year after year !! Congrats on # 100 !!
You deserve a banner !!

Thanks You for the kind words Blak bart! Banner is good but like a few years ago at a club meeting I had a nice pile of gold on the table, Voting ended and everyone listened as winners were announced. A few were surprised when the find of the month was a silver dime, one guy said to me................. when does a silver beat gold? Four thousand dollar in gold found in one month, beat out by a 200 dollar dime. I told him I did not lose, I have the gold..:skullflag:

Video of #100
And Sorry for the editing, had to hide the shoreline from being Identified.

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks You for the kind words Blak bart! Banner is good but like a few years ago at a club meeting I had a nice pile of gold on the table, Voting ended and everyone listened as winners were announced. A few were surprised when the find of the month was a silver dime, one guy said to me................. when does a silver beat gold? Four thousand dollar in gold found in one month, beat out by a 200 dollar dime. I told him I did not lose, I have the gold..:skullflag:

Video of #100
And Sorry for the editing, had to hide the shoreline from being Identified.

You got it right! Silver dime does not beat gold! I don't even participate in those kind of contests.

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Many Thanks Tnetters! Saturdays Booty, and I agree smokey I rarely go to the meetings any more, everyone is nice but not use to seeing what I find.

A real beauty that cleaned up nice..#101 for the year..

21l.jpg

Aug 18, 2019
South Padre Island Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro SideWinder, CZ20, Whites XLT, Tesoro StingRay II, Whites PI Pro w/950 Dive Coil, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab EQ 600, Fisher CZ3D, Whites TDI SL, Sov. GT. Minelab GXP-4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: Congratulations Joe, The more you look the more you find!
Stay safe and have fun!!!!!!

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Three more for the pile.........102, 103, 104....

21b.jpg

21 compare.jpg

21date.jpg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a War in the Pacific W quarter today at the bank, does that count?:tongue3:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fantastic hunting, congrats! :occasion14:

6mmslayer

Aug 17, 2019
Va
Detector(s) used
Excalibur detech coil. Tesoro tiger shark, Xp deus 2, Nokta Anfibio muli, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All that hard work is paying off. Congratulations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread