What's new

been a while since I picked up a box of dimes

rsc

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
438
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Noth of Houston
But did today........Now i remember why it has been sooooooo long... BIG SKUNK...and difficult to re roll. I think I will stick to halfs. HH Gayle
 
Upvote 0
I just started picking up dimes a month ago. A $250 box each time I get my 2 boxes of halves. First 3 boxes, one silver each. 4th box, 2 silvers. I picked up a $500 box yesterday and got zilch. I have 2 - $250 boxes I have to go through. Now, the good news. They are wrapped in clear plastic rolls. I just scan them with a loupe (looking for silver only). It's nice like that. If they were in paper I wouldn't mess with them. Just the few I have re-rolled from the ones I found silver is a pain after rolling halves. All Rosie's, no Mercs yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom