What's new

Been a while since Ive seen one...

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a while since I've seen one...

Hey, I went back to a bank where I got $200 out of a k for sampling. Got shorted a buck...but decided to get the rest since they were hand rolled. Got $650 in dimes and $30 in pennies. First roll, got 7 extra dimes. I pulled out all the same rolls and got an extra $5.60 in dimes! Ended up with $4 after going through them after shorted rolls and replacements. Out of the rolls, I got my first and second mercs for the year. Ended up with- 1924, 1940 D, 1950 D, 1952 D, 1954, 1956, 1958 D, 1953 Canadian. Also pictured, an old candadian coin book bought for 55 cents...kinda neat to look up old prices. They had a bunch of american and candian books from the 60's and 70's, think I should get them?

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4470.webp
    IMG_4470.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0
Re: Been a while since I've seen one...

Cool finds. :thumbsup:

The Trezurhunter.
 
Re: Been a while since I've seen one...

Nice score on those dimes. The 80% Canadians are harder to find than the Mercs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom