What's new

Been a while, so heres some goodies for ya

Southernstyle

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Been a while, so here's some goodies for ya

I've been super busy lately back and forth from Cayman to Georgia. I found a couple gold rings at Lake Lanier Sunset Beach park and as you can see in one of the pics, we returned one also. She was so happy to get her ring back and I got to drink for free the rest of the day. That makes the 13th ring returned in 4 years of metal detecting for me.

Anyway, the picture of the trash is from Lake lanier also. The picture of the white gold, high setting ring came from Ga as well.

Since I returned to Grand Cayman, I have pulled 3 more gold rings. Two normal gold bands and the nice white diamond men's ring. That ones a keeper for me.

All were found in the water,

Enjoy 'em, I know I do,

Chris
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 560
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 548
  • sept 001.webp
    sept 001.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 579
  • sept 003.webp
    sept 003.webp
    68 KB · Views: 571
  • Happy Hourdarker.webp
    Happy Hourdarker.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG00224-20110827-1653.webp
    IMG00224-20110827-1653.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 564
Upvote 0
Re: Been a while, so here's some goodies for ya

awesome! I see the excal there on your tailgate...... nice machine....nice finds, congratulations!
 
Re: Been a while, so here's some goodies for ya

Great haul, those are really nice ringss. Congratulations!!
 
Re: Been a while, so here's some goodies for ya

Congrats! Thats a great feeling!
 
Re: Been a while, so here's some goodies for ya

I think you've had enough so far this season, leave some for us mere mortals :laughing7: :tongue3:

One word...

AWESOME :headbang:

That party on the boat doesn't look too shabby either. How come I wasn't invited?! Girls in skimpy bikinis, beautiful sunshine & I'm sure LOTS of beer. It's official...

You're more interesting than that Dos Equis guy - "The Most Interesting Man in the World" :icon_sunny: :headbang:
 
Re: Been a while, so here's some goodies for ya

Nice, great job!!!
 
Re: Been a while, so here's some goodies for ya

Great finds!
 
Re: Been a while, so here's some goodies for ya

doing well there Chris!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom