What's new

Been a while

arrow86

Silver Member
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
3,377
Reaction score
4,083
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made it out this morning for the first time in a while. Work has been super busy. Weather was great but my spot had been completely overgrown with lotuses (giant lilly pads ) and shrubbery I was fortunate to find decent one and 2 levannas.
This one just had tip showing
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502669906.342551.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502669943.194324.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502669963.629173.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502669977.677553.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502669987.964258.webp

Also found this little Levanna just missing a chip off the tip.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502670360.245204.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502670370.911095.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502670387.312885.webp
Here is the other one
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502670408.614563.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502670426.134863.webp
And a pic of my overgrown spot☹️ I may be done until winter ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1502671231.857239.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Beauties Congrats!
 
Super nice! The 3rd pic really has some pretty flaking. Fun day's hunt for sure!
 
Nice finds there Arrow86.
I too, especially like the dark jasper ovoid piece, nice color and look to that point. It is getting close to tropical storm season, and we never know when s storm might come through and turn up some fresh artifacts along the shoreline. HH
 
. conditions at my favorite site are terrible too. Looks like you did well anyway. nice finds. Good to get out.
 
wow great day! And I hear ya, the ground cover is a real bummer!!
 
The blade in the first pics has really nice material and flaking, the others are nice too
 
That's a beauty! Good eyes in that spot.
 
Dont pick those red flowers with your bare hands I think its a type of poison sumac. It looks awful snaky to. Id wait till winter but you did find 3 nice pieces dont know how you managed to see them myself.
 
Very nice. That first one is a beauty for sure.
 
Thanks all for comments forgot to mention about the killer mosquitoes too.... Lol I swear they were the size of wasps and must have been blood thirsty cause they attacked soon as I stepped out of truck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom