What's new

Been a while..

PinchedDreamer

Full Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2017
Messages
114
Reaction score
111
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clark County Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone. It's been a busy few months, which has cut my hunting down considerably, but I recently came across this beauty and wanted to post a few pics. Very dense, weighing in at 500.9 grams. Very magnetic, although lots of the metal has obviously oxidized. Fusion crust very well intact, with a few minor regmaglypts. I can take better pics if anyone wants to see more. Hope you enjoy the pics. 20180403_095957.webp20180403_100036.webp20180403_100019.webp
 
Hi,
Looking promising and quite fresh too. If you could do some better photos will be great. We will see.
 
I'm at work for the night, but I will take some new ones in the morning and post them once I do.
 
Here are some new pics. Tried to show the oxidizing metal as well as edge of fusion crust. 20180412_120339.webp20180412_120214.webp20180412_120122.webp20180412_120117.webp20180412_120047.webp
 
In my opinion dark surface hasn't features which show that object went true by an atmosphere. Lower part (brighter) suggest that this part of stone was in a soil.
You can cut the stone and show what will be inside but small chance that is a meteorite. It looks like for a volcanic rock.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom