What's new

Been Awhile!!😁

Digger RJ

Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2017
Messages
22,153
Reaction score
37,830
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got out for a day to hunt. Good day! Silver #5fty The tokens and Buffalo were a Cool bonus…. Included the wonderful trash I cleaned up too.
Wheats-1919S,1944D,1944S
Merc-1943D. Buff-No Date
IMG_5640.webp
Thanks for Looking & Happy Hunting!!!
IMG_5641.webp
IMG_5642.webp
IMG_5643.webp
IMG_5644.webp
IMG_5645.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 24
Very nice. Congrats on hitting that silver. Can you imagine what detecting life would be like without having to dig all that trash?
🤦‍♂️Wow!! That would be incredible!!! All this is from the same hunt, but 3 different yards. I included the trash so You can see it’s a lot of work for a Merc in My area 🤣
 
Nice finds, congrats on the '43 Merc Dime.
Not a Canadian coin in the lot I see. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom