Been doing some recon.

D

Deadshot

I was talking to my dad the other day and he was telling me about finding Arrow Heads on the beach. He told me there was a place in the dunes that is exposed if there has been enough wind and rain fromt eh right direction. Of course I was like...... SHOW ME! Well right now it is not exposed but he found some pictures that he had taken when it was. I am super excited about this place. As you can see there are circles in the hardpacked sand. The arrowheads seem to be coming from around these areas. I have a story about the indians in the imidiate area but I wanna get these up now as I have people waiting on them :P Story to come along with another site I found ;)

Deadshot

Attachments

• Indiancircles.jpg
    Indiancircles.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 236
  • closeup.jpg
    closeup.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 219
Upvote 0
WOW! Those Are not natural!!! Thats cool! :o

So the story I have been told: Back in the days when Indians owned all the land around this area, the whole bowl of that sand dune was full of huckleberry bushes. The Indians would live there in the summer and live off the berries and the game/fish from the local area. After the berries were gone for the year the indians would set it all on fire and move out for the winter. As a result of the burning the berries would come back better than ever.

I still need to do some research on that theory but it sounds about right to me.

deadshot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back