- Joined
- Feb 9, 2020
- Messages
- 10,261
- Reaction score
- 23,224
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eastern Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
XP Deus 2
Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Been finding these Copper pieces around old houses for years.
I Must have dug 50 to 75 of these things - we found another three or four last week.
They have strips of thin Copper in the middle - almost look like Clothes Pins but I don't think they are.
Probably easy for someone out there to ID - let me know.
Thanks & Good Hunting !
I Must have dug 50 to 75 of these things - we found another three or four last week.
They have strips of thin Copper in the middle - almost look like Clothes Pins but I don't think they are.
Probably easy for someone out there to ID - let me know.
Thanks & Good Hunting !







