What's new

Been out the game lately....what did I miss?

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,962
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So Jeffy is now Peyton Manning?
Huh?....
I do not approve.
 
It could be worse...
jets-49ers-football.jpg
 
Not much... ECS found the Beale Treasure...

Tom of Ca is a lawyer for him.

Treasure Hunter has a Ferrari with a bad arse sound system after finding a treasure chest.

Jeff of Pa has a brand new Frisbee to display pull tabs and pennies.

And Jeff Gordon is working as a strip club DJ part time.

Boatload is still looking for a boatload.

Hmmm who else...

Oh well not much :P

You forgot BC1969 found another Die Crack......
 
I’ve been checking in every other day, tossing out a few likes here and there....
But when I saw Jeffy lose his mind, I had to speak up.
And yeah, I saw BC’s die cracks.... my man is a die crack magnet!
 
Thought it was about time to represent the most innovative QB to ever play the game
 
If you are talking football, Innovative is:
mahomes-1.jpg


If you are talking Papa Johns pizza, and Nationwide insurance, I yield...lol j/k :tongue3:
 
Finders keepers apparently found alot but hasnt actually kept anything.Is changing his handle to *finders. Honest samual got another 3 months in the slammer. Terry doesnt believe Fishers new PI can discriminate. Average age of tectorist appears to be 60 something. Someone found a nice axe head. Geoff Gordon found out his real father was Flash.

chub
 
Chub summed it up perfectly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom