What's new

Been reading this beach for 5 yrs...I think I finally got the story straight..Au & Ag

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Been reading this beach for 5 yrs...I think I finally got the story straight..Au & Ag

Hi:hello2:

Well, yesterday's hunt was a disappointment, but this morning's hunt was an improvement.

It was low tide with a pleasant slight breeze. Hunted 2 hrs.

Upon arriving at the beach , I took some time to case out the many options, and decided on a rocky , muddy area close to the shoreline.

Here's some pics ( including one from yesterday's poor showing)

Thanks for looking at my post

Lorraine

DSCF1648.webp


DSCF1630.webp


DSCF1625.webp


DSCF1623.webp

DSCF1626.webp


DSCF1619.webp


DSCF1639.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Congratulation
hello2.gif
hello2.gif
hello2.gif
 
congrats on the nice hunt, and thanks for the great pictures.
 
"OK! How do you read MUD?"


With a Kindle DX! :laughing7:​
 
"maybe Hank can bring you a lunch down at the shoreline next time."

Wouldn't work, Smoogle.....Golf Channel mustn't be interrupted! :laughing7::laughing9:
 
"maybe Hank can bring you a lunch down at the shoreline next time."

Wouldn't work, Smoogle.....Golf Channel mustn't be interrupted! :laughing7::laughing9:

I can relate to that! Go Adam for the Open! HH Lorraine.......
 
I've got the matching little 925 rectangular earring. Mine is very small. I could mail it to you if you wanted a set. Pm for more info.

PM sent, General
 
It's rare for you to have a disappointing hunt . Congratulations on some real nice finds !!
 
GREAT JOB ON THE GOLD & SILVER!!! :headbang:
 
You did great! Congratulations on the silver and gold. They cleaned up really nice! :)
 
Nice scoop of love, who loses that at a beach?
 

Attachments

  • lovin spoon ful.webp
    lovin spoon ful.webp
    119.3 KB · Views: 144
I like that silver ring,nice:hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom