Lorrain.
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2011
- Messages
- 978
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi
,
Been some time since I have recovered any gold , but I keep goin'
This morning I took one, long, lingering look at the laundry load...grabbed the GT and went out the door
Got to the beach just at a nice low tide; hunted 2 hrs. on muddy, rocky flats near the shore line ( love those rocky areas!). Heard a nice low tone and recovered a large, pretty 14 K hoop earring.
A few clads followed before I left for home..and that laundry load
Here's some pics
Thanks for looking
Lorraine
,Been some time since I have recovered any gold , but I keep goin'

This morning I took one, long, lingering look at the laundry load...grabbed the GT and went out the door

Got to the beach just at a nice low tide; hunted 2 hrs. on muddy, rocky flats near the shore line ( love those rocky areas!). Heard a nice low tone and recovered a large, pretty 14 K hoop earring.
A few clads followed before I left for home..and that laundry load

Here's some pics
Thanks for looking
Lorraine
Attachments
Upvote
0
cant wait to get on the beach!
Hank didn't care...he was glued to the TV waiting for the "Presidents Cup" golf tournament to air....and waiting for me to bring home some gold 







