What's new

Beginners luck bank comes thru again!

pcecycle

Greenie
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bessemer, AL
Beginner's luck bank comes thru again!

Went by the bank where I got the 3 good rolls the other day. This time, they said they had 8 rolls. Unfortunately, I only had $40 with me and was in a hurry to get to work. I got 4 rolls (same brown wrapper as the first 3) and told them I would be back for the other 4 rolls tomorrow if they still had them.
Roll 1 - 1966 x2, 1967, 1968D, 1969D
Roll 2 - 1966, 1968D
Roll 3 - 1958D Franklin, 1964,1966, 1968D x2, 1969
Roll 4 - 1967 x5

Total 2 - 90% and 16 - 40%. ;D

I really hope they will still have the other 4 tomorrow. Guess I should carry more money or allow more time so I can hit the ATM.

monday.webp
 
Upvote 0
Re: Beginner's luck bank comes thru again!

You guys from Alabama are finding some silver. I wonder if LJs trunk fell open and she lost some rolls out your way. JP
 
Re: Beginner's luck bank comes thru again!

nice finds. make sure you stay in north alabama
 
Re: Beginner's luck bank comes thru again!

nice finds, hope you get the other rolls!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom