What's new

Behind the CoinStar ...

PaulieM

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Phoenix
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any idea how this happened? I check around this CoinStar all the time, I'm sure there were no coins behind this machine 2 days earlier. (and, yes, I did grab a bunch of them that were within easy reach)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6716.webp
    IMG_6716.webp
    338.1 KB · Views: 118
Overflow or someone dropped their container of coins.
 
Woah that's a lot of coins. I would've been the guy trying to slide each and every one of em out of there...
 
Hmmm...new place to check...I'll pretend I dropped something :) Stooping to new lows... Nice discovery!
 
They tend to yell at me at many locations when I act too interested in the coinstar lol. I feel like a child. I usually say " I spend $150 a week here and you're worried about me finding a free penny?! I guess I'll spend it at a store that appreciates their customers." Then they see me the next day and its the same story lol.
 
They tend to yell at me at many locations when I act too interested in the coinstar lol. I feel like a child. I usually say " I spend $150 a week here and you're worried about me finding a free penny?! I guess I'll spend it at a store that appreciates their customers." Then they see me the next day and its the same story lol.


sounds like the employees want the goodies. Go for it, they got hired to bag your groceries, not look in the coinstar 65x an hour.

On the other hand, People look at me funny when I'm laying on the floor in the supermarket with a feather duster dragging coins from under the machine .Maybe it's my daisy duke shorts or sumpin...:dontknow:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom