What's new

Being observant

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being an avid reader for he most part, and normally very observant, I think I slipped up somewhere :icon_scratch: Normally I'll get 99.8% (Just like Ivory soaps purity) of my reading from books. Every once in a while when books aren't available I'll get down to reading labels.

Today while having a cigarette I noticed this

Surgeon General's Warning: Cigarette smoke contains Carbon Monoxide :dontknow:

For years all I remembered was

Surgeons General's Warning: Cigarette smoke will be hazardous to your health


Is this newer warning a step down, and when did the change take place :dontknow:

Methinks the tobacco companies slipped one by the goalie on this one :laughing7:
 
I just noticed a sticker on the back of my vehicle that says, "WARNING! Driving any where around this clown could be Hazardous to your health." :laughing9:
 
I was looking forward to the New Pictures on Cigarette
packs of fake diseased Lungs & Stuff.

Could have been a new Collectors Fad
on EBay.

Could have made up Books to keep them In
& Try to get one of each.


I like this Warning Label
Funny_Toxic_Warning_Label_ashx.webp

Worked for Toxie.
He even got the Girl

thetoxicavenger.webp
 
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Nice Jeff!
Poor Toxie! He also missed reading the surgeon generals warnings! But, if all you had to do is promise a cig to get the girl I should have taken that hobby up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom