What's new

belt Clip ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,846
Reaction score
76,282
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picture 015.webp
Picture 016.webp
Picture 017.webp
 
Re: belt Cip ?

kc10bull said:
Bottle opener????

I Have Several Old Unopend 7 OZ Sodas
Definately No

this one's from '46
too small
Picture 018.webp
 
Upvote 0
Re: belt Cip ?

tag
 
Upvote 0
Re: belt Cip ?

It does resemble a very small "tongue and wreath" style buckle, although the "tongue" does not seem quite long enough to engage a "wreath".
 
Upvote 0
I'd go with part of a buckle also.
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
I'd go with part of a buckle also.

OK While Going Through some of My
Collection I Found this Which appears to be close to
Complete

Picture 022.webpPicture 021.webpPicture 020.webpPicture 019.webp
 
Upvote 0
jeff of pa said:
Iron Patch said:
I'd go with part of a buckle also.

OK While Going Through some of My
Collection I Found this Which appears to be close to
Complete

much better than close :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Absolutely a match. :thumbsup: Now if we can figure out its specific use or purpose and what organization wore it.
 
Upvote 0
Not sure If there is a Connection
Both were Found at a Lake where
the PA Natonial Guard and other
service personnel from Fort
Indiantown Gap Swam
At least through the 40's & 50's

however could also have something to do with Fishing/Boats

Don in SJ dosn't remeber type of site his was found
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
4
Views
382
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Type of buckle?
Replies
1
Views
423

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom