What's new

Belt Keeper

Dharmacy

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
466
Reaction score
908
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Varies with location and conditions.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Infantry belt keeper, recovered from the Battle of Peachtree Creek, Atlanta, Ga.

D.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    329.9 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
Nice find, congrats!!!
 
Nice find. They are hard to get these days.
 
Nice find. They are hard to get these days.

I hear ya smokey, I got one 'Won' at my Detecting club , but don't know where it's from .Soooo 'Trade Item'.
If I dug one $500 would not be enough $ but my wife would take it ' LOL.

Sweet PTC Relic Dharmacy.
 
Going Crazy.

I was looking through my pictures & saw a belt keeper I dug a few years ago.

Tried to post a pic, but i'm to dumb I guess.

Bid's start at $1,000
 
No sweat Davers. You aren't dumb. Perhaps you are sorta like myself...technology challenged. Lol
 
No sweat Davers. You aren't dumb. Perhaps you are sorta like myself...technology challenged. Lol

That's true & I'm totally impatient .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom