What's new

Ben the beauty

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Just found a BU condition 1955 Ben. Boy is that beautiful. I think it is a proof coin.

HH
Cat
 
Upvote 0
Sweet. Be sure to check around the mouth. If it looks like Ben has buck teeth, then you have a more valuable error coin.

HH.
 
Yes I just read about Bugs Bunny Ben. I will have to go check that out and let you know.

Cat
 
Yep it looks like a Bugs Bunny to me.

Thanks
Cat
 
Thats fantastic. You do have the luck! Many more great finds.

HH.
 
So how much is a BB 55 going for?

Cat
 
Your cost was only 50 cents, a hell of a deal if ya ask me! Can we see a pic?
 
OK :icon_sunny:

Cat
 

Attachments

  • 55 Ben.webp
    55 Ben.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 295

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom