Benefits of being the wife of a coin roll hunter

Mrs. Silver Stash

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On saturdays my husband and I like to go to tag sales and goodwill and things of that nature. he likes to tell me that we are going to stop at a bank along the way. it usually means that we are going to 5 banks, and then me watching him try to find all the gold and silver with all his gadgets at all the other places. I know that and it's usually fine with me.
of course the day that I begin to complain that he always tricks me by telling me that we are going to go to places i want to go and somehow I always end up at a bank and that I am sick of being "tricked" he pulls out a box and says to me that he was going to give this to me for my birthday but he will give it to me now. i open it up and there's a pair of diamond earrings. He says here, these were paid for with my coin roll hunting money! I guess next time i am annoyed i will just be happy that I am reaping the benefits and just keep my mouth shut.
Hey, there are a lot worse things that he can be doing...

Upvote 0
Sounds like you guys have a good thing !!

hmm...mr. silver stash tells me that you are rich from these things so i am guessing you are right.

He sounds like a keeper, but obviously you already know that :icon_thumright:.. Nice to hear about a man that loves and treats his wife the way she deserves..

Congrats on the earrings! My CHRing paid for our daughter's wedding a couple of years ago. This topic can also be flipped to read "husband's benefits of wife's CHR!"

Now, you need the matching necklace. Smile.
Apush

I just hope he hid his diamond test kit before he left the house!!!! I`m joking,Thats a nice gift and very thoughtful!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back