What's new

besides fun... why do we do this?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much are these coins worth? Just curios.
 
Upvote 0
i do it because i like finding things and its the only hobby i ever had that pays me.....i'm savin all mine right now just in case
 
Because we all idolized Unca Scrooge and his money bin and we decided we'd like go for a swim in our own money bin someday. And everyone who's anyone knows silver and copper are better to swim in than zinc and copper-nickel clad.......
 
golden silver said:
Tank, If you don't mind I would like to get the map first just to quality check it ya know..... :icon_pirat:

-Golden Silver

No problem. I'll make sure your first on the list!!!! It'll be tricky though. Lots of boobie traps. I think only the asain dude from the Goonies would be able to get by them.... Well maybe Chunk too.
HH,
Frank
 
Well I look at it as my personal bank bailout. I turn in green paper for real silver. :wink:
 
Because we all idolized Unca Scrooge and his money bin and we decided we'd like go for a swim in our own money bin someday. And everyone who's anyone knows silver and copper are better to swim in than zinc and copper-nickel clad.......

love the analogy...but all too true
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom