scotto
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,785
- Reaction score
- 278
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- My first M/D find
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
My wife and I just went into a re-sale shop where they sell used clothes, but also knick-knacks and the like. Sort of a 'salvation army' type store.
I picked up a really old silver 'tea pitcher' and a tray, spent a whopping $6.00 for both. They are really old and SOLID silver. Very heavy, probably a combined weight of 5 pounds.
Does anyone else pick up similar items?
I picked up a really old silver 'tea pitcher' and a tray, spent a whopping $6.00 for both. They are really old and SOLID silver. Very heavy, probably a combined weight of 5 pounds.
Does anyone else pick up similar items?
Upvote
0







