best 2 box detector

What are you trying to find? 2 box detectors aren't going to find individual coins or rings.

I know that 2 box detectors are not for individual coins.i am looking for coin caches ,treasure and large statues .and i am looking for hays 2 box detector for sell for but not found any

The White's TM808 will work for that.

always had luck with a fisher two box...

Thanks for your advice .i heard that hays 2 box are low price work well

Also be aware, that when it comes to 2 box detectors, and when it comes to looking for "big ticket items" (caches, metal statues, etc...) that you actually DON'T want a detector that is "more sensitive". If a 2 box detector becomes SO "sensitive" that you can start to find objects to as small as dominoes or silver dollars, is when you start to get bedeviled by all the small junk.

So if your agenda is soda-can and jar-sized objects or larger, then don't be so concerned about sensitivity. Some of those 2 box machine that may seem to wain on apple-sized objects, may still be quite adept at shoe-box sized objects at deeeep depths. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind reply my friend.yes my agenda is soda or jar sized objects not individual coins.but what 2 box detector is better for my work whites tm808 ,discovery TF-900 , fisher gimini3 or hays 2 box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back