What's new

best bullet

rocky raccoon

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
629
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys this is my best bullet,I have not seen another posted
 

Attachments

  • stuff 010_crop.webp
    stuff 010_crop.webp
    2.1 KB · Views: 403
  • stuff 011_crop.webp
    stuff 011_crop.webp
    2.9 KB · Views: 413
  • stuff 012_crop.webp
    stuff 012_crop.webp
    2.4 KB · Views: 416
Upvote 0
rr,First one I ever see,someone knows what it is,can you measure the dimensions and post? God Bless Chris
 
it is 9/16 dia and 15/16 in length
 
It is a .577 New Austrian. I have attached a picture of one found on the beach near Fort Fisher N.C.
 

Attachments

  • Y50B.webp
    Y50B.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 464
is it valuable?
 
In the current condition it would be worth $30.00-$40.00. In perfect shape they sell for $125.00
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom