vabuckhunter Sr. Member Joined Mar 14, 2011 Messages 266 Reaction score 330 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Virginia Detector(s) used XP Deus Jun 6, 2015 #1 All the fields are planted now so I figured I would show off my best civil war buttons for the year. Attachments 20150606_152138.webp 273.5 KB · Views: 152 Upvote 24
ramjet2187 Hero Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 926 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Tennessee Detector(s) used MXT Jun 6, 2015 #2 For the year? For most of us, that's for the career... Great finds, wishing you many more.
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 6, 2015 #3 What an awesome collection. Congrats. Sub
Metal Magnet Bronze Member Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 1,140 Reaction score 512 Golden Thread 0 Location OH Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 6, 2015 #4 wow, fantastic finds there - congrats!@
parsonwalker Bronze Member Joined Feb 16, 2013 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 2,858 Golden Thread 2 Location Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Modified GI Mine Detector (In the 60s) Metrotech (In the 70s) Tesoro Tejon (Now!) Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 6, 2015 #5 I find myself detesting you. Wow man, that's fantastic!
vabuckhunter Sr. Member Joined Mar 14, 2011 Messages 266 Reaction score 330 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Virginia Detector(s) used XP Deus Jun 6, 2015 Thread Owner #6 Parson I am always looking for someone to hunt with. I don't have any battlefields here so I find all of my relics at old cellar holes and houses. I find more civil war buttons than I do bullets.
Parson I am always looking for someone to hunt with. I don't have any battlefields here so I find all of my relics at old cellar holes and houses. I find more civil war buttons than I do bullets.