What's new

Best day Ever! For me at least :) thanks for adding me

Silver_Slayer

Greenie
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
19
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for adding me to the forum, my big brother rj55 talked me into joining :)

Looks can be so deceiving! I got permission to search the yard of this house today, the owners said it was built in 1916 but it looks alot more modern to me. There was also a store on the corner that was torn down in 1968.This yard has never been searched, I found the most silver in one yard and the most wheats today! My mind was blown when I just kept on and on pulling good stuff out of the ground. I ended up with 10 silvers, (1930 SLQ date is hard to see) 23 wheats (lot more penny/nickle signals but I was too tired to dig them today),a thimble (my first!) 2 Indians (1899 & 1900), a little clad and other bits and pieces that I'm too tired to describe.... going to go soak my aching back lol thanks for reading my story, HH ya'll
 

Attachments

  • 1442368355880.webp
    1442368355880.webp
    119.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 1442368391892.webp
    1442368391892.webp
    78.9 KB · Views: 201
  • 1442368422524.webp
    1442368422524.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 1442368446953.webp
    1442368446953.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 1442368480783.webp
    1442368480783.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 163
Upvote 52
Welcome to Treasurenet and it's about time.
 
Great day Silver Slayer!
Thats a good year for alot of us!
 
Hot dang, what a yard! That's more silver coins than I have found all this year. Congratulations on finding virgin ground.
 
Yikes! That's a fantastic haul! Welcome to the forum.
 
Whew! Killer hunt! What a start to the forum, too. Smashing entry. :)
 
Welcome to T-Net, boy you sure pulled a lot of keepers from that site. Dirt fishing must be in your blood.:hello2:
 
Great job Slayer! And welcome aboard from No. IL. 😁
 
Welcome to the madness!!!:laughing7: Great looking haul of coins!!! Look forward to seeing more in the future!!!:thumbsup:
 
Awesome finds and a great hunt. There has to be a lot more there. I would work that place till the cows come home!
 
Hence, his name...

Amazing hunt, brother! I reckon you will have a few more hunts like that there. :)
 
See, now that's the kind of property we all dream of landing. Congratulations on what had to be a thrill of a hunt. :icon_thumright:
 
Hi HO Silver !!!!!!!!!! That front porch on that house , to me, says early 1900's. Big porch , so everyone could sit outside and enjoy a nice glass of iced tea !! I hope ya have many more finds from that property .....
 
Damn nice haul brother, and welcome to the forum....:icon_thumright:
 
that's one heck of a haul right there, I bet theres a lot more there just waiting to be found, and Welcome to Tnet!!!
 
When I got a couple of text and pictures yesterday I kind of figured he'd found the hot spot.
 
That was one nice yard. Don't ever let the looks of the home decide for you. About 20 yrs. ago I hunted in a yard where the home was only built the previous year. I had done my research, & at one time an older home sat there right in the middle of town. It was built around the 1870's, & was replaced by the new one, but the same yard & dirt were still there. I made some great finds. Nice job.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom