What's new

Best day Ever! For me at least :) thanks for adding me

Silver_Slayer

Greenie
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
19
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for adding me to the forum, my big brother rj55 talked me into joining :)

Looks can be so deceiving! I got permission to search the yard of this house today, the owners said it was built in 1916 but it looks alot more modern to me. There was also a store on the corner that was torn down in 1968.This yard has never been searched, I found the most silver in one yard and the most wheats today! My mind was blown when I just kept on and on pulling good stuff out of the ground. I ended up with 10 silvers, (1930 SLQ date is hard to see) 23 wheats (lot more penny/nickle signals but I was too tired to dig them today),a thimble (my first!) 2 Indians (1899 & 1900), a little clad and other bits and pieces that I'm too tired to describe.... going to go soak my aching back lol thanks for reading my story, HH ya'll
 

Attachments

  • 1442368355880.webp
    1442368355880.webp
    119.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 1442368391892.webp
    1442368391892.webp
    78.9 KB · Views: 201
  • 1442368422524.webp
    1442368422524.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 1442368446953.webp
    1442368446953.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 1442368480783.webp
    1442368480783.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 163
Upvote 52
Awesome set of finds. Congrats on finding a honey hole. Welcome to TNet.
 
Welcome, Looks like you killed it :icon_thumright:
 
Glad you joined and it looks like you had a day to remember.

Steve
 
Welcome aboard TNet!

Congratz on an awesome hunt!!!

What detector do you use?
 
Welcome Silver Slayer, one heck of a start. Go back and clean up the place, there must be other cool surprises there. Just curious, have you detected around the old trees? Thanks for showing and HH!
 
Welcome aboard!! You're right, in the pic the house doesn't look that old, but oh man did it producre for you- big time congrats! I especially love the SLQ since I collect them and always enjoy seeing them posted. Continued success to you!

-- Jeff --
 
Nice finds. You did slay that silver! Haha
 
Welcome aboard. May I ask what made you choose that house? Was it random, or did you have a tip?
Nice score!
 
Welcome aboard. May I ask what made you choose that house? Was it random, or did you have a tip?
Nice score!

I always like to detect houses that looks like they were built in the 50's or older
 
You killed it!! Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the addiction. Now GET OUT OF MY YARD! Okay now that is out of the way, Congrats! You have a very nice place to hunt, and your damn lucky.....
 
A hearty welcome! Geez, you could bake a loaf of bread with all that wheat. 😎
 
Welcome to T-Net
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom