Best Day EVER!!!!!

BADDOG

Dec 21, 2004
Weeki Wachee, FL (north of Tampa)
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Well it was actually 2 days but it only lasted an hour each day.
I was in Illinois this past week and took my detector with me. I hunted a few parks and got a little clad then I found the best site I have ever detected in my short 9 month career metal detecting.
I only was able to detect for 1 hour Wednesday and 1 hour Thursday here is what I found:

3- Silver Quarters 1964, 1942, 1953
1- Merc Dime 1942
1- Buffalo 1937
1- war nickle 1944 S
6- Wheaties
1- Bus Token
1- St Christopher Medal
1- USAF lapel pin
1- Silver bracelet (belonged to Carol)
1- Silver ring
1- Silver ring with cheap stone
1- 14K gold plated wedding band
1- 1963 class ring
1- Spoon ring
1- part of silver bracelet
Misc clad, old watch, tool tag, etc

Here is my problem. I know there are tons more at this site but I will never get back there to hunt it. How do I divulge the location so other TreasureNet members can get the opportunity to clean this place out. Hint it is near Peoria.

By the way I may have to set my standards a little higher. My goal was to find a Merc, Buffalo and a Indian head penny. I have found all of these in the last month!!

Good luck and HH

Baddog

Attachments

• before ILL (768 x 512).jpg
    before ILL (768 x 512).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,005
  • Ill Good Stuff1 (465 x 306).jpg
    Ill Good Stuff1 (465 x 306).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,002
  • Ill Good Stuff2 (449 x 239).jpg
    Ill Good Stuff2 (449 x 239).jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 990
Upvote 0

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well talked to wasabi he was all jazzed and goin to go then realized he had a commitmint,havent heard back from parrothead yet? weebee33 has to sit the kid, illinois doug come on holding out on you sundays the day.get back to me e mail me or pm thinking about meeting there about 9ish get in touch with me feel free to bring the kid my girlfreinds goin to be there so not to worry they can talk girly stuff if they get bored with our detecting talk etc...if the weather holds till next week we can also go saturday we can all get together?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread