What's new

Best Digger For Deeeep Targets

CoilFisher

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
977
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What are we all using to dig when we are getting targets in the 9"-12" range?
 
Upvote 0
okdiggermark said:
LSMorgan said:
Keppy said:
This might be a dumb question but what does a drain spade look like ?

corona_ss_62000.jpg

We've always called them SharpShooters around here. Dang good diggers!
Oh well i have 2 of them never knew they were called by that name..........
 
That looks like a great tool. It just went onto my "wish list". Only problem is that I haven't been very good! LOL
 
Yup.

It does do all that.... I was sticking it after just a few throws. I havent tried taking out any concrete blocks with it tho.

This is one of the reasons I ALWAYS carry a spade. This thing will easily get the CQC defense done.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom