Even the Lobo Super Traq (which really loves big, deep iron at 17.9kHz), has a discrimination mode that is better than several other brands I have used. The Cortes, Vaquero, Cibola, Silver - they are all superior discriminators with the fastest reciovery times on the market today. The Vaquero has pretty much become my "everyday" machine over the last few months because it speaks to me so "clearly," telling me if I want to dig or not, and if there is something good hiding under that squarehead nail!
I had bandito2 umax,like an idiot i sold it.But i have a lobo supertraq and its my all time favorite machine period anf that's not an obama period,its for real.I have been doing this since.93 and owned owned every premium machine.Whited xlt and did not like,to weak with 4" being about max.Minelab explorer make you wanna just wanna scream with all the tones.I do love the fisher cz's and my t2 but lobo is #1...
the one that's caught my eye is the tejon.I had a fisher 1266x and it had two disc.Very good idea but but to noisy a machine.