What's new

Best Find Of The Year

southfork

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started walking about 4am as the sun came up I Spotted this little blade on a gopher mound . Good start for April 1
 

Attachments

  • P3311737.webp
    P3311737.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 171
  • P3311738.webp
    P3311738.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 125
  • P3311736.webp
    P3311736.webp
    1 MB · Views: 172
Upvote 0
WOW! :occasion14: That is a ''dreamer'' find. You couldn't ask for a better find.
 
Didn't you find that same blade last year on this date? Lol:occasion14:
 
They just keep coming out of that same spot ,amazing.:laughing9:
 
Wow, that thing is impressive! I've only managed to doing a few scouting trips so far this year, Just got another few inches of snow last night :-\
 
That is a real beauty!!
 
A 4 am sunrise huh?

Comes up earlier out west I guess.
 
I dont think "little" is a good description of that blade.
 
Man that’s a huge blade .... and again near the gopher mounds .... think I’d be digging and sifting that area
 
Did you thank the gopher ? My woodchuck gave me 6 blades all better than that one. :laughing7:
 
Is this for real.......oh, ok I get it.
 
Ground hog kinda day!
 
Did the gopher try to bite you?
 
April Fools thanks for playing .
 
Little? That is one heck of a blade.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom