What's new

Best Find Today :-)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,547
Reaction score
586
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quarter for size reference only ;-)


 
Hey that's a nice one!
 
Nice - always a surprise digging those 'ol skeleton keys. The house I rented in Jackson several years ago used skeleton keys at all the exterior and interior door locks -
 
one of my favorite relics to find! That's a big one too, nice find! funny story...just earlier this week a coworker and I were talking about our collection and I brought mine in because she had an old secretary desk that she needed a key for and one of mine worked...so she let me pick from her collection and I just happen to grab one that worked in one of my doors at my house! crazy coincidence. Then another coworker that overheard brought us in a bunch of them that she had for us to split...I was like a kid in a candy store. I crushed her scissors with my rock for first choice and nabbed a big one like the one you just found.
 

Attachments

  • 10710823_10152495913233651_966642448041048955_n.webp
    10710823_10152495913233651_966642448041048955_n.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 106
Sweet key. :icon_thumleft: Congrats!

Still on my wish list....:sadsmiley:

HH
 
Great score on the skeleton key :thumbsup:
 
WTG! That is one cool skeleton key!! Love finding them - Congrats!! :thumbsup:
 
Great find , still on my wish list !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom