What's new

Best Florida Lost & Found Websites ????

theseeker

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
349
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Best Florida Lost & Found Websites ????

I Detect here on the SE coast of Florida and wanted to know if any of you know of any good lost and found websites. Have found some items that I'm sure the owners would like to have returned. Appreciate any links. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Best Florida Lost & Found Websites ????

Hate to state the obvious, but check the local craigslist. Some areas have specific city sites dedicated to their locale, others rely on a regional board. I've used craigslist on a number of occasions where the reward is more than the melt of the recovered target. In some cases, I've turned down the reward or accepted much less.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom