What's new

Best Fob Watch Winders/Keys...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,314
Reaction score
48,596
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I'm Bored... ::)

You all must have some of these?

(I stopped keeping the plain circular ones years ago)

My favourite is the Gold Plated Georgian Dog :icon_thumright: Only found last year!
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 758
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    75.1 KB · Views: 738
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 728
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 733
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 743
Upvote 0
Zip, zero, nada for me!
 
goldnow said:
This is my only watch winder that I found, but it is a nice one, I think. Both sides pictured..Has a military feel about it.

If your going to get one, thats a great start :icon_thumright:
 
CRUSADER said:
goldnow said:
This is my only watch winder that I found, but it is a nice one, I think. Both sides pictured..Has a military feel about it.

If your going to get one, thats a great start :icon_thumright:

Thanks... I believe the soldier is wearing one of those tall pith helmets used in Africa and India. The other side shows flags, another pith helmet, and shields, so Africa is probably the most probable. Can't figure out what the larger piece is in the middle of the flags, though. I'm guessing late 1800's. Any thoughts on its origins?
 
Here's one
 

Attachments

  • winder.webp
    winder.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 565
  • winder1.webp
    winder1.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 560
Crusader killed his own post with the Watch Winder Coup de Grace! Great stuff! That gold one is FANTASTIC, Cru!
 
BuckleBoy said:
Crusader killed his own post with the Watch Winder Coup de Grace! Great stuff! That gold one is FANTASTIC, Cru!

The gold one is special, & although probably not valuable (no idea if rare), it hold its own & stands out in the many collections I have :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom