What's new

Best gps app for tracking my detecting steps

49er12

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
1,713
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there an app free or otherwise than has color maps, Topo, for tracking my areas of detecting. Turn on and go watch later so you no where you went would be nice, oh phone app, or gps handheld please let me no. I like to no where I go you would to and not repeat myself, thanks
 
None of them are very good for what you want. The inherent inaccuracy makes it only good for marking the general area.
 
Gaia GPS app. it has a function that records your hikes with a blue line. The way I swing and wander at random though makes for a very chaotic blue line.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom