What's new

Best guide or book or encyclopedia for civil war relics

49er12

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
1,713
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even though in not in civil war area, I’d like to get a pictorial book anyone recommend a encyclopedia, book for describing articles from those times.
 
I don't know if one book will do. There is a fantastic book on buckles, another on buttons, a few on projectiles, and a couple for general artifacts. Google up "civil war relic identification books" and you should find what suits you, along with recommendations and reviews. It is a VERY wide field and so much has been written over the years.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom