What's new

Best headphones for Tejon?

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
2,809
Reaction score
4,474
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stuart VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy All, Just wondering what ya'll think is the best headphones for use with the Tejon for relic hunting. Thanks Steve
 
I use Killer B's
 
Thanks Terry, I have the Auvio 33-283 wireless phone that I have been using but wondered if there is something better. My hearing is not as good as it used to be.
 
I use Killer B wasp for my Tesoso silver uMax and also on my Bandido II uMax...
 
I am a new Tejon owner/user and after much research I went with some Killer B's. I have owned/used Jolly Rogers (Vaquero), stock Garrett headphones and some Gray Ghost Amphibians (AT Pro). The Killer B's are excellent for the Tejon but whatever you buy make sure the audio response is up to the task cause the Tejon will tell you stuff if you can just listen (and hear it of course). Just my $.02
 
Last edited:
Killer B 2, you cannot beat them!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom