Best hunt yet 5/13/11

metalhunter

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just started in April so to some of you guys this in nothing but this is my best day yet! I had off of work today so I went out hunting and started my day at the fair grounds. Left real quick because under the grass was all gravel and impossible to dig. But I didn't leave without finding something. My first signal there I dug up a 2007 George Washington $1 coin. Since the fair grounds was a bust I decided to go to my honey hole, which has been good to me. I left with 19 Wheaties (the oldest being a 1937), 2 Rosies (46',59'), 1 1945 merc, a 1943s war nickel, and a 1990 English pound.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    389.5 KB · Views: 179
Hey great hunt! Silvers any day make a great hunt and $1 coins are cool no matter how old they are... just think, you would have to dig 100 pennies to get that any other day :)

Great finds Ryan! I heard Brett pulled over 20 wheats there yesterday and your Dad got a couple of silver as well today. Honey hole is right!!! I was out there last night for my daughters graduation party but didn't have my detector with me and wouldn't have been able to detect anyway. :-\ Drove by the park around 7pm and drooled though....
Maybe tomorrow I can squeeze in some time there. Try and save me a couple!!!

great hunt ryan!

WELCOME ABOARD !!!!!!

Watch out you have nice competition out by you if you Know Brett and John.... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Congrats

Nice ground you guys got there at the south end of the valley. Keep 'em coming!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back