dragonsbreath
Full Member
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2004
- Messages
- 101
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cwmbran,South Wales
- Detector(s) used
- explorer II plus Detech 15 x 12" Coil
The Livery button post prompted me to start this thread i havnt got roman or saxon
but quite a range of later types happy posting folks...
but quite a range of later types happy posting folks...
Attachments
-
buckle1a1.webp14.5 KB · Views: 1,218 -
little Twycross Buckle A.webp18.8 KB · Views: 1,259 -
buckle2a1.webp22.9 KB · Views: 1,217 -
Buckle.webp15.7 KB · Views: 1,212 -
M buckle11.webp2.7 KB · Views: 1,163 -
Mbuckle 4.webp2.5 KB · Views: 1,173 -
Mbuckle 1.webp35.2 KB · Views: 1,197 -
Mbuckle 2.webp2.8 KB · Views: 1,154 -
Mbuckle 5.webp3 KB · Views: 1,148 -
Mbuckle 9.webp3.9 KB · Views: 1,152 -
Mbuckle 8.webp2.8 KB · Views: 1,147 -
Mbuckle 7.webp2.4 KB · Views: 1,164
Upvote
0

7thc Saxon
I( really should sort them all and catalog them

there are a lot more in what I used to call my scrap bucket, but since being on here and watching what you, and the outhers post from over there
has made me more appreciated of finds, I used to take for granted
so I will say thanks to you all
but buckles, they just don't turn up here often. It's pathetic how much digging I've done to get so few, mostly just pieces.







