Greenie
Feb 8, 2013
GA and CO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Gold Monster 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All, Getting close to buying either the Infininum LS or the TDi LS 12 ... but getting nervous!

I want to hunt beaches but no diving, but would get the search coil wet. Also, relics, coins and gold. I don't mine digging most everything either! Can either detector work along side another detector running? What if my girl friend is near by running a detector? Problems?

Can either PI actually detect jewelry or coin at 18"+? OK, is there a better PI choice for $1200? Should I get two diff detectors?

I am ready to buy with money in hand but want it to be smart purchase with the idea of getting a 2nd detector later.

I like the Nokia CORES I think??? I don't think I will get into changing coils on any one detector too often, so maybe two detectors are best.

THanks,
Billy

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All, Getting close to buying either the Infininum LS or the TDi LS 12 ... but getting nervous!

I want to hunt beaches but no diving, but would get the search coil wet. Also, relics, coins and gold. I don't mine digging most everything either! Can either detector work along side another detector running? What if my girl friend is near by running a detector? Problems?

Can either PI actually detect jewelry or coin at 18"+? OK, is there a better PI choice for $1200? Should I get two diff detectors?

I am ready to buy with money in hand but want it to be smart purchase with the idea of getting a 2nd detector later.

I like the Nokia CORES I think??? I don't think I will get into changing coils on any one detector too often, so maybe two detectors are best.

THanks,
Billy

I have your package Deal
give me a call
dennis
Nokta FORS CoRe Pro Pack | Relic Metal Detectors | MetalDetectors.com
l

Johnnoh

Aug 30, 2008
RI
Detector(s) used
CTX, EQ-600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The TDI LS is not 2015 technology- it's a dumbed down SL. I don't think it can get a coin at 18" - maybe the Pro can.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other two machines are good choices. But if you can strech your budget a bit pick up a Minelab GPX 4500 or 4800, both of which are way deeper than the two you asked about and also available at special pricing right now. Add a Platypus coil since its waterproof and you will have a machine that detects deeper than you want to dig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions