What's new

best program

Thirty6fordguy

Jr. Member
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
21
Reaction score
73
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
minelab Etrac, Garrett GMH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the best program to hunt farm fields where old houses once stood? The places I hunt are pretty trashy, but I am finding some coins. Just wondered if one program would work better than the others. Thanks!
 
Detector model? Assuming etrac based on researching your previous posts, but adding this tidbit of essential info to your posts/subject lines/profile will help those who you are asking to help you. I don't have an etrac so can't help with specifics on that detector. Good luck.
 
Last edited:
You might also mention what you're trying to find.
 
If you mean a modern trashy park then a tight high disc pattern to just find coins with nickel notched in. If you mean an old farmhouse type site with lots of iron/nails then 2 or 4 tone ferrous with zero discrimination.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom