ScubaDetector
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2016
- Messages
- 3,689
- Reaction score
- 8,247
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Port Huron MI
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- 2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I have my one boat in the marina and my other one in the driveway and neither have been out this year since I have been diving. I was hurting from diving the last two weeks so I decided to take a break and wade today. Took the cruiser out to a couple of very popular boaters beaches today with my friend Ed.
Sure I know there is major new gold at these beaches. A friend found a 22 gram platinum ring last week loaded with diamonds and another found a beautiful 14K ring with a 3 carat CZ as the main stone. It is out there. HOWEVER, the trash is also. Nails at the old swim area and a few snaps and buckles but no bottle tops or pull tabs yet.
Anyway, got a junk ring today and a few new coins but nothing else to post. The picture is of my friend Ed in the water.




Sure I know there is major new gold at these beaches. A friend found a 22 gram platinum ring last week loaded with diamonds and another found a beautiful 14K ring with a 3 carat CZ as the main stone. It is out there. HOWEVER, the trash is also. Nails at the old swim area and a few snaps and buckles but no bottle tops or pull tabs yet.
Anyway, got a junk ring today and a few new coins but nothing else to post. The picture is of my friend Ed in the water.




Last edited:
Upvote
14








