Best Score in Numbers Comes in December!!

66Fairlane

Jul 29, 2012
So here is the story:

The family and I are traveling for the holidays and although I had great dreams of swooping in on their small college town to get some CRH done, I failed to make it to my dump bank before leaving town so all my liquid cash is currently tied up in the worst order I got this year. Up until last week I have been doing well until I got 3 boxes of all re-rolled halves. So I called the sweet vault manager who has sworn up and down that their branch would not allow someone to return the boxes opened so they must have come in that way off the truck. She seemed very thankful that I had called and said she would start looking when they arrived.

Ok, back to my story. Wife is in town running some errands with her mother. I remember she needed to run by the bank so I hurry and send a text to check to see if they have any halves. She responds that her mom is in the bank and she stayed in the truck but will run in real quick. She calls me back and says she scored 4 rolls and mentioned something that they only had 4 rolls and some loose halves so she only took the rolls...I proceeded to tell her to ALWAYS take everything. Anyways, she holds on to them until her father and I can go through them. 18 (17 - 40%; 1 - 90%) silvers later, we are headed back to the bank today to pick up the loose ones they have today!

Attachments

• IMG_5509.JPG
    IMG_5509.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
Upvote 0

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro