What's new

Best silver score ever for me!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
finally got a nice score, went on a road trip for halves and dimes

bought $200 in dimes customer rolled........SKUNKED

bought $1470 in halves from 5 different banks total..........got 136 40% and 2 90%
2 rolls were ALL silver
2 rolls were 15 out of 20 silver

man what a great day!!!
 

Attachments

  • 138 silver.webp
    138 silver.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 723
  • S6300077.webp
    S6300077.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 715
Upvote 0
Gotta love those scores...looks like your 64 is defective and has a hole in it...better toss it back! Road trips/ raids into other areas are a part of the game that can score well for you. I have a rout that I travel every couple months to let stocks replenish a bit. And I have yet to be disappointed.
Just watch that no one beats ya too it, sometimes you do a road trip and just hear. Oh we had a buch but someone came in last week and got them all.

Savor the score...savor it.
 
Nice find!
I had a box last week that the first half was all 2000p. I had given up and was going to just deposit it when my next came in. I decided to open 'em up and the last 3 rolls gave up 1 51 ben, 3 90% And 6 40%. They were mixed along with the 2000p. You just never know!
 
Nice, nice, nice. And thanks for posting. I'd post more, but that would mean I was finding something!

HH.
 
Sheldius said:
Nice, nice, nice. And thanks for posting. I'd post more, but that would mean I was finding something!

HH.
Good idea. Let's not keep shooting ourselves in the foot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom